Parts Return Policy
Non-warranty and non-core for stocking parts can be returned approved by the appropriate Wheelco employee according to our authorization threshold and to the follow conditions:
- We consider all sales final unless a part is either: (1) Defective (2) Other than ordered.
- A return will not be accepted after 60 days (unless part is under extended manufacturer warranty shown in catalogs). Returns must be made in their original cartons.
- Installation, disassembly or modification done by a third party on behalf of a customer is not an exception to our policy. The purchaser has full responsibility for the condition of the part.
- Any part that is returned must be in NEW-SALE condition as determined by our returns department.
- A part which has been disassembled, drilled, welded, cut, painted or modified in any way cannot be returned.
- Any incomplete kit cannot be returned.
- Parts where installation has been attempted or completed are not returnable. It is the customer's responsibility to check parts for correct fit BEFORE installation.
- Refunds are made in the same manner in which you made payment. Credit will be issued to your charge card or a refund check will be issued if you paid by check. Refunds on orders paid by check will be issued after 10 working days from receipt of check.
- Customers may be charged a 20% restocking fee. However, we have the discretion to wave the restocking fee when applicable.
For special order parts, the Vendor needs to approve returns prior to crediting the customer. All customers will be charged a restocking fee percent provided by the vendor and the freight back to the vendor.
Thank you for your business
Thank you for doing business with us. If you have any additional questions or concerns about our returns and exchange policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us via chat, text, online chat, over-the-phone or in person.