03212 | East Penn | Grey Jacketed Black & White Duplex Wire | 12/2 Gauge
Features & Benefits
- 11.8 x 100.1 ft. Coated wire.
- 12 gauge recommended for electric brake cable.
- Primary duplex is made of two PVC insulated primary cables placed in parallel and covered with a high quality PVC jacket.
- The jacket provides a compact cable, oblong shape and protects the insulated conductors against weather conditions and conditions.
- Standard gray jacket with two conductors, black and white, 100% copper conductor, 221.0 ° F / 221 degrees Fahrenheit temperature rating at 60V or less, -30 degrees C low rating, meets SAE J1127.
⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
**Product Image May Not Be An Actual Representation of the Specific Part Number.
- Number of Wires: 2 Wires In Jacket
- Brand Name: East Penn
- Gauge: 12 Ga
- Product Weight: 7
- Length (in): 100 ft.
- Color: White/Black