17511 | Continental | Elite Gatorback V-Belts
When oil, heat, and abrasion combine to weaken most standard accessory belts, Continental Elite V-belts will still be going strong. Elite V-belts have inherited tough construction characteristics: EPDM rubber compounds, high-strength Vytacord tension members, fiber reinforced helical cogs, and high-traction rubber edges. These Continental features provide higher heat and abrasion resistance, no-slip contact with pulley grooves, a great fit, and improved flexibility”to deliver consistent, efficient performance, mile after mile. Belts wear and need replaced; get more for your buck with longer-lasting Continental Elite V-belts, available for a wide range of vehicle-specific applications.
- Tension Members: High strength Vytacord® tension members resist shockload failure. Their low elongation properties assure uniform performances over the service life of the belt.
- Cogs: Fiber-reinforced helical cogs offer flexibility thereby reducing cracking and fatigue in the cushion section.
- Full V Design: Rubber edge maintains positive no slip contact with pulley grooves and provides efficient energy transfer.
- Matchmaker: Manufactured with precise tolerances and exacting quality.
⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
**Product Image May Not Be An Actual Representation of the Specific Part Number.
- Sell Package: 1
- Belt Length (in): 51.1
- Belt Type: V-Belt
- Brand Name: Continental
- Belt Length (mm): 1297.94
- Quantity Per App.: 1
- Belt Top Width (in): 0.53
- Belt Top Width(mm): 13.49
- Product Weight: 0.33
- Unit of Measurement: EA
- Length (in): 23
- Width (in): 5.5