XR16SC-12X250 | Continental | 250' Extended Life High Pressure Hydraulic Hose
X-LIFE™ XR16SC is made for use with petroleum- and water-based hydraulic fluids. This hose is excellent for high-pressure services with tight bends. The X-LIFE™ XR16SC stands up against abrasion but offers flexibility for your toughest jobs. This hose exceeds SAE 100R2 and SAE 100R16 standards.
Features & Benefits
- Extended Life™ Cover
- NEW large bore sizes now available (-20, -24 & -32)
- All XR16SC sizes use B2 series fittings
- Meets Flame Resistance USMSHA Designation
⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
**Product Image May Not Be An Actual Representation of the Specific Part Number.
- Brand Name: Continental
- Temperature Setting: -40 to 212
- Application for Use: Hydraulic
- Product Weight: 0.597
- Type: High Pressure
- Material: Blk.Cvr.2 Braid High Tensile Steel Wire
- Hose Color: Black
- Length (in): 250' Roll
- Hose Size I.D.: 3/4"
- Outside Diameter (in): 1.10"
- Fitting Style: crimp style
- Maximum Bend Radius: 5.0"
- Max W.P. PSI: 3500 Max PSI