XR16SC-10X250 | Continental | 250' Extended Life High Pressure Hydraulic Hose
When the job requires tight bends, flexibility, and abrasion resistance, this high-pressure hydraulic hose steps up to the task. Using a nitrile inner tube, two high-tensile steel wire braids of reinforcement and the Extended LifeTM extra abrasion-resistant cover, it can handle a system working pressure up to 5800 PSI (31 MPa).
Features & Benefits
- Extended Life™ Cover
- NEW large bore sizes now available (-20, -24 & -32)
- All XR16SC sizes use B2 series fittings
- Meets Flame Resistance USMSHA Designation
⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
**Product Image May Not Be An Actual Representation of the Specific Part Number.
- Brand Name: Continental
- Temperature Setting: -40 to 212
- Application for Use: Hydraulic
- Product Weight: 0.448
- Type: High Pressure
- Material: Blk.Cvr.2 Braid High Tensile Steel Wire
- Hose Color: Black
- Length (in): 250' Roll
- Hose Size I.D.: 5/8"
- Outside Diameter (in): .95"
- Fitting Style: crimp style
- Maximum Bend Radius: 4.0"
- Max W.P. PSI: 4000 Max PSI