XR16SC-08X250 | Continental | 250' Extended Life High Pressure Hydraulic Hose
X-LIFE™XR16SC is for high-pressure service with tight bends needing abrasion resistance and flexibility. It is made for use with petroleum- and water-based hydraulic fluids. This hose has excellent impulse performance and flexibility, exceeding SAE 100R2 and SAE 100R16 standards.
Features & Benefits
- Extended Life™ Cover
- NEW large bore sizes now available (-20, -24 & -32)
- All XR16SC sizes use B2 series fittings
- Meets Flame Resistance USMSHA Designation
⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
**Product Image May Not Be An Actual Representation of the Specific Part Number.
- Brand Name: Continental
- Temperature Setting: -40 to 212
- Application for Use: Hydraulic
- Product Weight: 0.415
- Type: High Pressure
- Material: Blk.Cvr.2 Braid High Tensile Steel Wire
- Hose Color: Black
- Length (in): 250' Roll
- Hose Size I.D.: 1/2"
- Outside Diameter (in): .81"
- Fitting Style: crimp style
- Maximum Bend Radius: 3.5"
- Max W.P. PSI: 5000 Max PSI