XR16SC-04X250 | Continental | 250' Extended Life High Pressure Hydraulic Hose
Continental's X-LIFE™XR16SC is a hose with excellent impulse performance and flexibility. Made for petroleum and water-based hydraulic fluids, this hose offers high-pressure service. If you need a hose for tight bends, flexibility, and abrasion resistance, this is the hose for you! The Continental's X-LIFE™XR16SC hose can handle a working pressure up to 5800 PSI. Stop by Wheelco Truck & Trailer for the hose that meets your heavy duty applications.
Features & Benefits
- Extended Life™ Cover
- NEW large bore sizes now available (-20, -24 & -32)
- All XR16SC sizes use B2 series fittings
- Meets Flame Resistance USMSHA Designation
⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
**Product Image May Not Be An Actual Representation of the Specific Part Number.
- Brand Name: Continental
- Temperature Setting: -40 to 212
- Application for Use: Hydraulic
- Product Weight: 0.256
- Type: High Pressure
- Material: Blk.Cvr.2 Braid High Tensile Steel Wire
- Hose Color: Black
- Length (in): 250' Roll
- Hose Size I.D.: 1/4"
- Outside Diameter (in): .54"
- Fitting Style: crimp style
- Maximum Bend Radius: 2.0"
- Max W.P. PSI: 5800 Max PSI