22550 | Continental | V-Belt
Elite® automotive V-belts are manufactured with the latest EPDM rubber compounds, providing higher heat and abrasion resistance in even the toughest under-hood conditions. The result is greater wear resistance for an exceptional belt life. A polyester tensile member improves dimensional stability, controlling elongation and limiting belt slip.
- Tension Members: High strength Vytacord® tension members resist shockload failure. Their low elongation properties assure uniform performances over the service life of the belt.
- Cogs: Fiber-reinforced helical cogs offer flexibility thereby reducing cracking and fatigue in the cushion section.
- Full V Design: Rubber edge maintains positive no slip contact with pulley grooves and provides efficient energy transfer.
- Matchmaker: Manufactured with precise tolerances and exacting quality.
⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
**Product Image May Not Be An Actual Representation of the Specific Part Number.
- Sell Package: 1
- Belt Length (in): 55
- Belt Type: V-Belt
- Brand Name: Continental
- Belt Length (mm): 1397
- Quantity Per App.: 1
- Belt Top Width (in): 0.69
- Belt Top Width(mm): 17.48
- Product Weight: 0.51
- Unit of Measurement: EA
- Length (in): 23
- Width (in): 5.5