45881-11-20-SP | Ancra | 3/8" x 20' Packaged Transport Chain
You expect high performance durability from your tie-downs for securing heavy loads. Ancra's 3/8" x 20 ft. Transport Chain are exactly that! They are built out of carbon alloy steel to give you the strength needed for your toughest jobs. The chain has been heat treated and tested to twice the working load limit for a capacity of 6,600 lbs. It has a zinc-plated gold chromate coating to protect from rust and corrosion. Improve connection strength by using the alloy steel clevis hooks. This chain is made to NACM standards per specifications of the Department of Transportation & CCMTA.
Features & Benefits
- Made from carbon alloy steel and zinc-plated gold chromate for corrosion resistance?
- 3/8” x 20’, heat-treated, and 100% proof-tested to 2x WLL rating
- Working Load Limit of 6,600 lbs
- Heat-treated alloy steel clevis hooks
⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
**Product Image May Not Be An Actual Representation of the Specific Part Number.
- Working Load Limit: 6,600 lbs. Load Limit
- Brand Name: Ancra
- Application for Use: Flatbed Solutions
- Product Weight: 31.8
- Strap Length: 20'
- Length (in): 20 ft.