20-UNI-1S-12 | Apsco | APG20 1-Bank Valve Assembly
APSCO’s APG directional control valves are a sectional, directional control valve that is interchangeable with the very popular VA and VG series hydraulic valve product lines. The APG valves can be used in parallel/open center circuit applications with manual, hydraulic or pneumatic operation.
Features & Benefits
- The APG20 Series has a nominal capacity of 40 GPM and a max operating pressure of 3500 PSI.
- The APG35 Series has a nominal capacity of 70 GPM and a max operating pressure of 3500 PSI.
- The compacted graphite cast construction allows for a max operating pressure of 3500 PSI.
- Interchangeable with the very popular VA and VG series hydraulic valve.
- Available in individual components or we can build you a custom engineered and tested valve assembly.
- 100% Factory Tested.
⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Brand Name: Apsco
- Product Weight: 30